The Victoria Day Weekend
How was everyone's long weekend? Mine was somewhat disappointing. I was hoping to do some serious gardening, but it was too cold to stay outside. I ended up going shopping instead and bought some clothes, so it wasn't completely fruitless. Still, the weather was too depressing.
Did you do anything special or exciting? I know some of you planned to visit your relatives or go to the movies. Hope it all went according to plan. Has anyone watched "The Da Vinci Code"? I wanted to go but was afraid it might be too crowded. Maybe next weekend.
This week is an extremely short week for us since we've lost Monday and Friday is a Virtual day. I'll explain what that means in class tomorrow. As a result, we have to cover five days' materials in three days. I'm expecting everyone to work harder, and I know you won't let me down.

6 Comments:
Hi,
Dear Juanita,
Of course I'll try to don't make you down.
I'm nervous about the listening test tomorrow. I always sweat when I think about this.
By the way, my last Friday was a little bit exciting as I wrote in my blog.
Last Sunday, I spend long time to correct my blog because the internet had some problems. It lets that I have to connect internet again and again. When I finally finished my corecting, it's all missing. I was so depressed last Sunday.
Alicen
Hi Juanita
how are you? I'm fine and you?^^kkk
I want to see Davinchk Code!~~~
I don't see that not yet!~~~~
could you tell me after see a movie!~~~^^ bye
Hi!~~ and thanks juanita!~~~~~
I hope grow back my hair!~~
Patric has just girlfriend ....maybe!~~~
I moved new house 2days ago..
it was a great..and better than
homestay...and my roommate is Korean cute girl. Thanks!~~~
Hi Juanita!!I' ve watched Da Vinci Code, and I have the dvd! I think it isn' t crowed, but you have to pay attention because it is a very fast film and you can lose follow the story!Good afternoon!
Hi
Juanita!
I appreaciate your teaching.
I'm going Korean church.
It would be nice if I go to English church. but my English is the worst. Then it isn't inspired for me. I don't have Canadian friend not yet. but I have my cousin who is Canadian.
then.,
thank you Juanita!
See you tomorrow!
Hi Juanita!I'm sorry that I wasn't in class this afternoon but I' m sick...I' m having a pain on the left of my heart..The doctor gave ne some anti-doloriphic pills and he said that I have to stay at home until I will feel better.Last night I couldn't sleep for more of 5 hours...I hope that the pills will cure me fastly.What did you do this afternoon?Can you give me the homework,please?thank you very much...Have you a good night!
Post a Comment
<< Home