posted by Juanita @ 9:20 AM
Thank you...we need some time with out homework to review the new word and the new English skils.thanks..
Oh! It was a wonderful time, I typed dairy in English and spent a lot of time to talked with my homestay family. By the way, I can use wireless by my notebook in the campus, finally!!! That's soooooo great , so perfect feeling!!!Happy Alicen. ^O^
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Thank you...we need some time with out homework to review the new word and the new English skils.
thanks..
Oh!
It was a wonderful time, I typed dairy in English and spent a lot of time to talked with my homestay family.
By the way, I can use wireless by my notebook in the campus, finally!!!
That's soooooo great , so perfect feeling!!!
Happy Alicen. ^O^
Post a Comment
<< Home