Life at YUELI

Monday, May 15, 2006

Today's Homework

Hello, Everyone.

For today's homework, you need to complete Unit 3 in "Open Book Grammar" from page 17 to page 24, but you don't need to do the "Wrap-Up" exercise on page 24. Hand in the workbook tomorrow.

For the rest of the week, you should post regularly on your blog. You need to write on the following topics: (1) self-introduction and (2) last week at YUELI. Of course you can write about any additional topics as well. You also need to post comments on my blog.

Have fun!

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger AlisonChang said...

Hi~ I'm Alicen~^___^

Finally, I finished my homework!...
Although it has a lot of homework, I feel enriched.
But I just sleap five hours, I hope I will not feel sleepy today.

~~~>O<~~~


Alicen

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger moaaz said...

Hi evrybody I thank we should write a valuble things.

thank you my friend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home