Life at YUELI

Monday, May 08, 2006

Welcome, Class 102!

Welcome, Everyone! I hope you'll all enjoy your stay in Toronto and your study at YUELI for the next eight weeks. We have a lot of hard work to do in class and outside class, but we'll also have fun! Most importantly, I'm here to help you improve your English skills, so please work with me. Let's get started!

4 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger AlisonChang said...

Thank your for your teaching.

I'll try to study hard.

Please don't hesitate to correct my mistakes.


'Alicen

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger moaaz said...

Firest thank you for your time I hope to help us to improve my english languag to the best and laiern new thang from you.

thanks,

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger AlisonChang said...

I hope I will pick up every skills in English quickly!!! Especially in listing and reading....



anxciously Alicen >O<

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger AlisonChang said...

Hellow, Ji.
Although "It's a different place", you don't worry about that!!
If you have any questions which I can help you, I will do my best to help you.
It's my pleasure. ^O^


Friendly Alicen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home