Life at YUELI

Friday, May 12, 2006

Hurray! You've Survived Week One!

Hi Everyone. It's the end of Week One already, and I want to thank all of you for your cooperation. We've accomplished a lot! We're fortunate to have classmates from 7 countries. I highly encourage you to spend time with each other outside class, learn about each other's culture, and explore Toronto on the weekend together. You'll find it an enriching and rewarding experience. I look forward to hearing about your discoveries and adventures!

3 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger AlisonChang said...

That's a nice expeireance about
I ate ice cream with Clarita

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger AlisonChang said...

That's a nice expeireance about
I ate ice cream with Clarita

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger AlisonChang said...

This Saturday, me, Yuni, Sunwoo and Clarita will go to a big plaza, I am not sure the Plaza's name. I look forward to go with my classmates. I'm very excited!!!
I hope this plan will not be changed again.

Alicen ^O^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home